Our professional standards demonstrate our strong commitment to you in providing recruitment service excellence:
New Leaf Search Client Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a quality service to all of our Clients. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of the service you have received from New Leaf Search then we would like you to let us know.
1. Complaints Policy
New Leaf Search Ltd is committed to providing a high level service to our Clients. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards
2. Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, please contact Neel Amin, Managing Director. You can write to him at: New Leaf Search Ltd, Devonshire House, Manor Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1QQ.(E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Next steps
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 3 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 3 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
5. We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 3 days of our request;
6. We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 3 days from receiving their reply.
7. Neel Amin will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 3 days of the end of our investigation.
8. Within 2 days of the meeting, Neel Amin will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
a. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Neel Amin will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 3 days of completing his investigation.
9. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another Director of the company will review Neel Amin’s decision within 5 days.
10. We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 3 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Trade and Industry or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Professional Standards Manager, REC, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
11. If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
New Leaf Search Ltd is entitled to vary this policy at any time and will communicate all such changes to you at the earliest possible opportunity.
5. Date of Implementation
This policy is effective from 14th March 2007 and shall not apply to any actions that occurred prior to this date.
If you have any questions regarding this policy document and how it applies to you please consult Neel Amin, Managing Director.