Your £500 referral incentive
Why not claim your £500 reward?
Help your friends, colleagues or associates secure their next career move through New Leaf Search and as our way of saying a big thank-you for your introduction, we will reward you with a handsome referral bonus of £500* in cash (*Terms and Conditions apply - equivalent also available).
If you know of anyone potentially seeking a new position within asset finance and leasing, then simply refer their details to us. If we subsequently secure new employment for your referral, you will receive a £500* cash reward.
The reward is made provided we are not already in contact with the referred candidate and are able to place them in permanent employment with one of our clients.
The payment will be made as soon as the referred candidate completes their probationary period with the new employer.
Why stop at one referral? If you feel able to make multiple referrals, then we will be obliged to reward you with £500* for each and every resulting placements made.
What do you have to do?
Simply provide the following details and we will do the rest:
*Referral Incentive Scheme Terms and Conditions
- You must seek the permission of the Candidate prior to referring to New Leaf Search Ltd (NLS).
- The referred Candidate must not already be registered on the NLS database.
- Where more than one person introduces the Candidate, NLS will operate on a first come first served basis.
- A payment of £500 will be made for every Candidate introduced by you who is successfully placed by NLS into a permanent placement.
- Payments will be made subject to the Candidate completing any probationary period as set by the employer.
- All referral payments will be made against the original permanent placement only.
- Payment of the reward will be by cheque or BACs. Any costs and expenses incurred by you in respect of the payment method will be borne by you.
- The scheme is only valid for six months from the date of the initial referral.
- In the event of any disputed fees, following all reasonable reference checks, NLSs decision will be final.
- If you receive referral rewards from NLS then it is your responsibility for the declaration of these rewards to the Inland Revenue.
- It is your responsibility to pay any tax which becomes due by you as a result of such referral rewards and you indemnify us against any liability for tax due by you.
- NLS reserve the right to decline any referral without explanation. This is essential so as not to compromise our Candidate and Client confidentiality.
- NLS reserves the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of the Referral Incentive Scheme without written notice.
- These terms are final and non-negotiable.