- How would you describe yourself?
- How would your friends describe you?
- Give us three adjectives that describe you best.
- What will your referees say about you?
- What type of things makes you angry?
- Do you ever lose your temper?
- How would you cope with criticism and a complaint against you?
- What was the most important event in your life?
- How would you describe your management style?
- How do you deal with criticism?
- What is the riskiest thing you’ve ever done?
- What is your approach to resolving conflict?
- Describe an instance where your work was criticised.
- Tell us about your best/worst manager.
- Tell us about your best/worst colleague.
- Are you a leader?
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- Do you consider yourself successful?
- What was your greatest success?
- How did you achieve it?
- What has been your biggest failure?
- How could you improve yourself?
- How do you run a meeting?
- What management style gets the best results out of you?
- Are you competitive?
- Are you aggressive?
- What do you dislike doing?
- Do you feel you are ready to take on greater responsibilities?
- Can you work under pressure?
- How many hours are you prepared to work?
If you would like to discuss these or any other points in relation to personality related interview questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.