- obtain your authorisation before submitting your CV to any recruiting organisation
- advise the recruiting organisation about your need for confidentiality and utmost discretion
- ensure we do not contact referees provided by you without your prior permission
We facilitate detailed dialogue to help you manage your career aspirations, target prospective employers, create or develop your CV, prepare for interviews, manage the offer, handle any counter offer and complete the resignation process.
To ensure you have a clear understanding of any opportunities we present, we always:
- provide a succinct, high level overview of the vacancy and of the recruiting organisation
- advise you that we may be under obligation with the recruiting organisation to share only limited information during the initial contact
- provide a detailed brief of the prospective vacancy and recruiting organisation, provided we have their permission, in order to fully prepare you for interview
The completion of a search assignment may sometimes take several months, with many steps between initial contact and the ultimate hiring of the successful candidate. Once you become an actively seeking candidate, we ensure timely communication with you at each and every step of the process.
Based upon our understanding of the vacancy and the needs of our client, we always give you a fair and honest appraisal of your suitability; before, during and after the interview process. On occasions where you have been unsuccessful either before or after the interview stage, we will always convey the reasons for this decision by conversing with you directly, rather than by e-mail or voicemail.
Information about the process
As a candidate, you are entitled to know what to expect as the process unfolds. We always provide answers to questions such as
- who do I have to meet before a decision is made?
- what time frame is the client working to?
- what is the next step?
Respect for your current responsibilities
When scheduling appointments and interviews, we always demonstrate respect for your time and your responsibilities to your current employer.
Respect for your decision
You need the time to make a measured, well-considered decision. We will not to rush your decision or put undue pressure on you to accept an offer. However, we will keep you informed of any deadlines imposed by the client and the implications of not making a decision prior to those deadlines.
Facilitate your decision
Should the client decide to offer the position to you, we often act as an intermediary in the negotiation of the employment agreement. We facilitate open and effective communication between you and the client.
We follow up with you and the client to ensure a smooth transition into the job.
New Leaf Search Candidate Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a quality service to all of our Candidates. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of the service you have received from New Leaf Search then we would like you to let us know.
Please click here for further details.